To submit your application fill out the form below and send. Please carefully read the following instructions first!
REGULAR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
SPECIAL APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN only for prospective participants who intend to apply to the newly available fellowships:
- AEIT Milan Fellowship applicants. Apply directly through the AEIT procedure AND through this website, according to the application requirements listed below.
- Levi Cases fellowship applicants for PhD students of the University of Padova. Apply through this website, according to the application requirements listed below.
- Uploading the Curriculum Vitae in English is mandatory (preferred format: European or similar). PLEASE USE .PDF FORMAT ONLY.
- The curriculum MUST include a short statement (max 200 words), in English, to emphasize any peculiar aspects of your education, career, personal experience, or personality, that are relevant for admission to the School (see Maximizing my chances section for details). Failure to submit this statement may be ground for exclusion.
- If applicable, clearly state in your CV the University you are currently enrolled in.
- While preparing their CV and statement, and before submitting the application, candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the Admission Procedure, Fees and Fellowships, and Maximizing my chances sections.